Please start here...

Please start reading my blog at the post called our story. btw I will NOT show photos of the outside of the house.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Alma says talk to me & demonic sounding evps/photos

Alma talks loud and clear, an evp example of our demonic sounding thing and some photos.


The photo above is of the tiny old cemetery right by hour house. This is where Alma is buried along with her one month old baby. That breaks my heart. You can see her tombstone in yesterdays blog.


In the above video taken in my Studio you can hear Alma say Talk to me loud and clear at :09

I thought I would make a quick little post while I am working on the novel lol. In this evp you can hear Alma say (Talk to me.) She speaks louder than I do and once again you will not need headphones. Just turn up the volume. You can hardly hear me but she is loud and clear. I just left my iPad running in my studio while I was working. I basically talk to myself because that is when she will talk the most. For people new to this blog I have 3 evps where a woman says Alma. I can't upload them until we get our wireless router. Then I can get the evps off of my ipad. After hearing her say Alma 3 times my husband did some research and found that there is an Alma Siminson in a little very old cemetery right by our house. We are 99% sure that the voice you will hear is Alma. I have many evps of women, men and children but Alma speaks the most and speaks the loudest. I am sorry to my Face book friends that I am repeating this. I will be working on my main story about our house post today. I don't want to hurry through it. I want to provide you with some of the best evps, photos and my story. I will explain events that happen in our home and talk more about a shadow person and a black mass that isn't very kind. So here is another Alma evp for you while I work on the main story blog post. Thanks so much for leaving comments letting me know that people are reading this blog. With the great feedback I will keep it up. When you hear an evp I would love to read your comments and thoughts about it. I still need to listen to yesterday and today's tapes. I wanted to keep this blog completely separate from my website but I realized that is going to be hard to do because I share it on Face Book and twitter. I also want to put a link to my blog on my website. So the best I can do is not mention my website in the blog. This is about my home not my work.
 We did have a kind of funny thing happen two days ago. We have funny, nice and malicious events in our home but this one gave me a chuckle. My 10 year yelled at me that the dvd player turned on by itself which wasn't a big deal to me. I turned it off and he yelled again that it was back on and numbers were sort of racing on it. I turned it back off. He yells at me again and said a dvd popped out. I really didn't think this was anything paranormal but I took my iPad into my studio and just said I wonder if Alma did it. I'm not sure about asking direct questions at this time because I really don't know if Alma is a real spirit or the malicious thing being tricky. When I played back the video you hear clear as day. I did it. So I guess it was paranormal lol! In the past I did ask a lot of questions and I do have evps I can show you where I got direct answers but I was told by my ghost hunter friend that helps us that asking it questions is a bad idea. He treats me with tough love lol. In my next blog post I will tell you about the typical paranormal events and the terrifying events. So for now here is Alma saying talk to me.
 I'll go ahead and post one more evp so you can hear the evil sounding male voice. I'm yelling at our cat pumpkin lol but at :05 you hear it say I AM. I will explain to you why he said that in the main story blog. I just have to find a good way to word it as it is very personal. He is telling that he is the black mass that I hope gets the heck out of my house but I will give more details next time.


Here is a photo of what looks like a profile of a man taken in the upstairs hallway. My daughter pointed this out of me. I'm not saying it is a ghost but possibly. That hallway is very active and the door to the left is my bedroom. My bedroom is a huge hot spot of activity and that stinks lol. The door to the right is my sons room and he hasn't slept in it for two years. I really don't want him to sleep in it until we can kick out the bad guy. He says that a black shadow man stands in the corner and races up to his face. There is no way I am going to make him sleep in there at this point.


We also get these bars all the time. Not sure if that is a camera thing though but they show up in really weird places. Below is another example of the bar thing. I get lots of evps on the stairway and I'm saving some really good photos of unexplained things in the same stairway. What is cool about the pictures I will show you is there was absolutely nothing around me but when I said I wonder if anyone is around me the next photo had all kinds of light objects in it and it was definitely not dust. I'll show those next time.


Ok. This was just a little something to show you while I work on the story. Let me know what you think of the evidence and thank you so much for reading. I figured out how to put the follow button at the top right of the page lol. So it is really easy to follow my posts.

Thanks again and I will be working on the main part of the story off and on today and listening to yesterday and todays videos. ( I get all my evps when I use the video on my Ipad ) Weird but it works lol



Just a weird wall of hatchets in the barn lol


Another random item in the barn. We think it is an old scale.
Until next time..... :)

14 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are putting it all here and even if you do repeat what has already been posted on FB, it helps tie it all together!!! Wall of Axe's??? Are they just handles?? That would freak me out... lol The machinery is cool tho... Alma sounds Spanish or Italian to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO those are axes lol. I think they gave them out to customers? They were farmers and I think he worked on cars. lol. I can't make out her accent at all. Sometimes I think German and other Italian which is weird because I am German and Italian lol

      Delete
  2. Alma sounds German to me and it sounds like she is saying "answer me". I don't think the evp of the man whispering sounds demonic. Just whispering, doesn't sound malicious at all. He may be a dark mass because that's where he was emotionally before he went or he is now stuck and is angry and confused and becoming dark. I don't know your stories yet, so that's just what I get for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely Talk to me and the dark thing is a thing. I'll show you soon. I know in my heart it's a thing because of things it did to me. Again hard to talk about but I will find the right way to word it. I have evp software that totally helps you hear and make out the evps better. I'm trying to figure out how to post it though. I need evp school lol

      Delete
  3. I did hear Alma real clear, but my old man in my house sounds like your old man at times, I don't think he will hurt you, I believe it is a male that has lived in the house, or on the land.
    These both are great captures, keep them coming along with you pics.
    Your Buddy in the Paranormal Field
    Marti Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure we have an old man but we also have something that was never human. It sounds like we have dozens of people. It's just insane!

      Delete
  4. Cant wait for more! I just dont know how you can live there, it would freek me out too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not you get used to it but I never get used to the thing in our home. I don't even want my 10 year old to sleep in his own room because that area is the worst in the house.

      Delete
  5. I can hear Alma really good, she nice, The dark thing is definitely male, not sure about him. Great pictures, Looking foward to hearing more.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to hear Alma's voice. I can't watch to read your story and see more pictures and EVPs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know if someone was killed in the room where your son used to sleep? Sounds like there may have been a traumatic event in there....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine what your personal experiences have been like living here. This blog is amazing! I know I couldn't handle staying. I've been to some of the best Haunted Houses in the PA area- the kind designed for halloween fun- and even some of those were just too scary for me, even though they were completely not real.

    ReplyDelete