Please start here...

Please start reading my blog at the post called our story. btw I will NOT show photos of the outside of the house.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My haunted house blog hear Alma!

Welcome to my blog about our extremely haunted farm house.
Please find the post called Our Story

( To my FB friends you can hear the voice of Alma at the very end of this blog. To new blog visitors I will post about our ( ghost ) Alma in my next blog) Facebook friends please leave a comment so I know you have seen it. Thank you! 




This blog is about our haunted home. It lives up to it's title. We live in an extremely haunted farm house in a tiny spec of a town in the country. I will be posting our story along with videos and pictures. Please be patient with me while I create and customize the blog.

( Photo above is of the tombstone of one of the ghosts that may be in our home. We have 3 separate evps where a woman with an accent says Alma. We have a small old cemetery right near our home and with a little research we think we found her and it's an amazing find!  More on that next time. )

 I will be posting about past events and current events in this blog. Whenever something unexplained happens I will make a new post. I am keeping this blog separate from my website and work. I want people to know that the main reason I am telling people about this is to help me get it out to keep me sane and to help others who are going through the same thing and not to get more exposure to my website and work. The only information I am going to give is my name which is Carmen.
 My story is creepy and scary but there is no blood dripping down the walls. No bodies in the basement. No ghost girl in a white dress with long black hair lurking in the corners. I think we have all seen enough of that on TV and on you tube. This is real.


The photo above is a path leading to the woods and fields.

You are welcome to post your stories of the paranormal without judgement. Even though TV is flooded with paranormal and ghost hunting shows I have found that when you tell your story many people either don't believe you or they think you are looking for attention. My goal with this blog is to share our story and maybe by sharing it it can help other people in the same situation. Something this extreme changes your life and your way of thinking. It is also very hard to understand and grasp. To be perfectly honest sharing my experiences makes me feel better. I want something this large and crazy to be known. I am not looking to be on TV because of our home. I just want people to know this is real. Spirits or whatever we call them do exist. They watch you. They talk about you and to you and they can hear you. I have found that they can even predict what you are going to say before you say it. I have also found that they can imitate you, your friends and family members. People say they can't hurt you. Yes they can and they have. Whatever they are be it ghosts, spirits, demons or just something we totally can't grasp it's very real. Three years ago I would have rolled my eyes at people who told their paranormal stories. This house has totally changed my way of thinking and my life. I want and need to share this so I'll  start here.
 All my life I have had a reoccurring dream. In this dream I am visiting an old big white house with details such as a screened in back porch and rooms filled with items. The very first time we pulled up to this house I was sure this was the house in my dreams. My eyes teared up and my jaw dropped when I saw a big old white house with a screened in back porch.



What clinched it for me was a man who had lived here for 50 years was a hoarder. The barn, pole barn and basement were filled with his belongings. We have found things in the woods such as antique metal cars. We have found antique Coke and farming signs that were buried under the ground. I have found antique glass marbles and photos and loads of blue ball jars. Any time you go out looking in the woods or around the barn you will find something. There is an endless amount of stuff in the barn. There is a model T car in the pole barn. So this story began with my dream and the reality of it the very first time I saw the house. The rooms being filled with things could be related to the man's hoarding. I know this is the house I dreamed about all those years.







The photo above is of the upstairs hallway which is one of the most active areas in the house.

The first time we pulled up to the house my step son said with confidence, "This house is haunted.". The very first night we were in our home I heard a voice coming from the downstairs bathroom. It was a man and it sounded like an old time radio voice. It is kind of hard to explain. When I was upstairs unpacking boxes with my son around 9 pm or so we heard a very loud metallic bang coming from the basement. It sounded like someone picked up a large metal barrel and tossed it across the room. There may be a logical explanation for that but there was no logical explanation for the voice in the bathroom. I was pretty much laughed at when I told some friends what I heard and they laughed calling it my toilet ghost lol. My own husband didn't believe me. ( After 3 years he finally believes. ) What I didn't know was that was just the beginning of what was going to happen. Some of the events will sound ridiculous and like it came out of an old horror movie but I promise everything I write about his house is completely true. Like I said earlier I am not looking to get on TV or to become rich and or famous from our house. I'm pretty sure if someone did hear about my story and want to come out I would be a huge chicken and turn them away. I am totally camera shy. I just feel very strongly that people need to know about everything that has happened to us and is happening to us because I know without a shadow of a doubt that what we call ghosts do exist. There is something out there we can't see but it is there. It is real. Good and evil are real. Things that we can't see can touch us and yes if they want to they can hurt us. I hope my story about what happens in my home can help someone else going through this. It's hard to grasp and I know I will never understand it. How do you make your brain understand that something is in the house that I can't see but is very aware of me and watching me? They will talk about what I am doing. I even had one call me a chicken after a towel dropped on my head and it scared me lol! I will list that evp next time.
 After this post I will start working on my story and post some photos and evps. I get 5 to 10 evps on a daily basis. That is fact. There are the voices of men, women and children. There are kind and gentle voices and down right evil voices. Again I get these every time I tape. Finding these evps was a complete accident. I was filming a video of our kittens. When I played it back my ipad's volume went up all the way and I heard plain as day a man whispering, " What is your name? ". I was so scared and so shocked I cried. Since then I am used to the evps and only a handful scare me. When you listen to them you will understand why. These evps finally gave me the proof I needed to back up my story. When I post again I will write about the first day in the home until now letting you know every event that has occurred. It will be a long read so be sure you are in your comfy pants with a nice cup of hot chocolate lol. You might want a splash of Brandy!
 There are so many events that occurred I am sure I will leave some out and think of them later. I want to thank my Facebook friends for showing interest in our home and it's ( ghosts ).  I would not have made this blog if it were not for you asking to hear my complete story. Some of the story is going to be very hard to share. It will sound unbelievable and it can be very personal but I am going to share it because I know there are other people out there who experienced the same thing. If they are like me they did all the research that they could to find out what could have possibly caused it. I can't express enough how happy I was to find similar stories. It wasn't easy to find them so maybe sharing this can help someone else know they are not crazy. I'll post my story next time and then updates as things happen. You can post your stories in a safe place where you won't be doubted or judged.You can also email them to me at  extremehaunting@gmail.com.
 Please share this blog with a friend. ( I can't find my glasses so I am sure this will have a typo or two in it lol. I am the typo queen and you will soon find that out! One last detail though. The family that lived here before us only stayed for three months because they said it was haunted. Thank you for reading and sharing my blog! Please feel free to comment, ask questions or post your story in the comment section.


The photo above is our barn
I'm not sure if I want to post a photo of the front of the house yet for privacy reasons.

Evidence photos, story and evps will be in my next blog post.

For my Facebook friends who know about Alma. I can't upload the 3 evps where she says her name until we get the wireless router but in this evp video you can hear her voice. I have dozens of other videos where you can hear her. I just need to go through them and label them Alma. I am playing with the kittens in this video. The upstairs bathroom is where I get a crazy amount of evps but now I get just as many in my studio and Alma watches me work almost everyday. When I play back the tape she even told me that I did a good job lol. I'll post a lot of Alma evps next time.


If the you tube player doesn't work please use this link

She asks are you going to miss us at :06. Just turn up your speakers. She is speaking so loudly you do not need headphones. Please take note of her accent. If you think you know what it could be please comment. Alma is very good at speaking. Sometimes she speaks louder than me. It's like she is standing right beside me when she talks. I'ts just amazing.


To my Facebook friends. Could you please make a comment so I know you guys are reading my blog? If no one really reads it I might not keep it up. Thanks! I'm really tired today so I hope I did a good job on this post lol.

66 comments:

  1. FB (debbie w.) friend... reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it! Very cool and the youtube link works. The only problem, when I pulled this up, I thought there was something smeared on my monitor...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen,

    Your Blog is very interesting and I am looking forward to following your story. The EVP was wonderful!!

    Your friend from Facebook,
    Cheryl Barcus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Facebook. I used to live in a creepy haunted house in New Mexico that I will have to tell you about someday. My sister has several spirits in her house, one of which is my dad. I saw him when I was there in October. Completely freaked me out.

    Hope Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. WILL BE AWAITING YOUR NEXT BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog....I will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from Facebook! Really looking forward to all your stories. The Alma says "miss" makes me think of the South. My mom says it like that and she is a Texan, through and through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she sounds German because my family is German. I'm just not sure. I have a lot of evps from her to show you guys.

      Delete
  8. I love that you have the courage to begin this blog. Know that I am with you on your journey! In a few days I will be sharing one of my experiences with "ghosts" in a former elementary school that my daughter was using as a day care center. It was both a joyful and a sad experience as it was filled with children that may have died during the flu epidemic during the early 1900's. I have to talk with my daughter so that I can get her words as well. She was there on a daily basis for months. I, on the other hand, was there only about once or twice a week to help out in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carmen,
    What is in the tree by the barn? Looks like its a square fram of some kind?

    cheryl barcus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming from FB - very eerie! I love all the stuff that came with the house. What a treasure hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cheryl it is a frame that grew into the tree lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog, which i found on FB. but a quick question. aren't you scared? you said some of the evps sound evil. how do you deal with that? dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn yes I get very scared. I'm ok during the day but night time isn't great for me. If the lights go out I freak. I hate the upstairs hallway. The really bad thing has left us alone for awhile now. I'll write more about that but yes I do get very scared at times.

      Delete
  13. I am really glad that you made this Blog! It's awesome. -Danielle-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, FB friend here. Wow, you have to be commended for your bravery to do this! And it's a compelling story, too!

    Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not brave yet lol. I really have to work up some courage to talk about a few things. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  15. Great work Carmen!!! I'm glad u created the blog!!
    Janet (FB)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it Carmen! I believe you,..keep it up great work!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! I had to get my courage up because some of what is going on is rough to talk about. That parts going to be hard. I might chicken out but thanks for reading it!

      Delete
  17. Awesome job! I love your property, other than being a little spooky which I love, it is very inspirational! C hristine M. FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very interested in your story!! We have activity in our home as well but no where near what you have experienced! I'm not what I would do if I were experiencing what you have...

    FB Friend

    Melinda Wood

    ReplyDelete
  19. Came over from Facebook. Good job at documenting! An interesting read...
    Hugs,
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Very interesting!
    FB Friend
    Maria Mazur

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to hear all of your stories and experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so glad you guys are posting and reading it. I'm looking forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following this from FaceBook. This brings back some memories if the first house I bought. I still get chills thinking about it. I look forwards to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Friend from facebook. You did an awsome job! Loved reading it and I'll be back to read more. I've had strange things happen all my life, so I believe! And understand how hard it is to talk about. I commend your courage on starting this blog!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is intersting, no way would I be living in a house with that going on! You are one brave lady!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeay Carmen i am so glad you decided to do this. I know sometimes we get excited about something that is scary for you and your family but we do also care about you.. Any one who has issues with this blog or your stories need not imbibe!! When i was a child i was Terrified of the supernatural, now as i am older and more interested i think maybe i was very sensitive and just didn't understand. I too have had several experiences in my lifetime.. And glad to be here with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish. It's weird. This is out of my hands. I have to talk about it. It's hard to explain.

      Delete
  27. Following from Facebook..such an interesting read and story!
    Gen Voss

    ReplyDelete
  28. in the photo of the inset with the apparition... do you also see the one on the right wall? It is a lot more defined but smaller... a child perhaps? ~diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily yes. I have lots of photos to post and one looks like a profile of a man. It's pretty clear. We get the light you are seeing all of the time. Watch for more photos

      Delete
  29. Will be looking forward to your next blog. I too have experienced paranormal activity in my home. I believe it to be the previous owner that died here. She often watches my daughter sleep from the hallway and moves the kitchen chairs around. We are not afraid of her. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice to see you made a blog about your hauntings. Ill be sure to check back for more posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello,
    Thank You for sharing your story. I look forward to reading more.
    Michelle Kruse.
    Sorry had to choose anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You're doing a great job, there are lots of us here that have had similar expereinces, so relax and enjoy the ride. You'll miss them when they're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing! Can't wait to read more!! I'm a FB friend! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anticipating hearing your happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Carmen,
    I, too, am a FB friend. I will keep reading, but I worry about you and your family. Do you feel threatened at all? I'm not sure I could be as brave as you! Hope this blog helps. I can't wait for the next installment! :D
    Tamra Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Carmen, I am glad you made this blog, this is an awesome read. It is good for your interself to be talking about the haunting going on in your house. Looking foward to hearing more.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  37. My fellow artist and fb friend, -- Your haunted house is something good to blog about -- when one lives with the inexplicable, writing is a good outlet. I look forward to learning more about the history of your home, and your ghostly house guests. -- charlino --

    ReplyDelete
  38. Coming from Facebook Carmen. I love your new blog. So intersting! Can't wait to hear, see and read more. I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I didn't realize you just started this blog!!! Please share more stories right away!!! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K this blog is all about our house and yes I will write a lot more. There is post from yesterday that you might want to read. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  40. In the evp, I hear, "are you the missus" as in the 'lady of the house' and I agree it does sound like a German accent.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Carmen. I am friends with you on Facebook and just found this blog today. Wow is all I can say. I dont think you are crazy. Far from it. Especially about the dark shadow figure. I have one in my studio. But it isnt always there. I have another one in my studio, like your Alma, only male, that watches me work all the time. He even gets cranky if I dont go in there for a few days and starts making little noises over there. But I dont mind him and he stays only in the studio. Its when the other one shows up that I just cant stay in the room. My back is to most of the room when I am at my work table, including the closet my husband put in for my supplies wher the old chimney used to be. Thats where it seems to come from and its like a cold dark threatening shadow hanging at the back of the room by the closet doorway. I can feel it staring holes right through me like it wants me to get out. Then the hair on my neck and arms stands up and it feels like it is right behind me and thats when I get up and leave the room quickly. Even my dog reacts to it. She will walk right to the doorway but wont go in, and she growls and the hair on her back goes up when it is there. It doesnt seem to stay very long and it doesnt come around too often. But when it does I just avoid that room until it goes. It also doesnt seem to leave the studio, but it will stand in the doorway and I can feel it staring into my room until I get up and close the door. I have 2 others that stay mostly in my bedroom. A woman and a small boy. But they are totally benign. The little boy is mischievous but harmless. He used to poke my daughter when she lived here because she would react. But now he mostly likes teasing my dog and moving the crystals and chimes in my window. Although sometimes he will sit down on the side of my bed he doesnt try to be annoying and never touched me. And the woman just feels sad and lonely. I have never seen either of them manifest, I can only feel them around me. But my grandson saw the woman when he lived here for a while as a toddler, and I have a friend who can see them sometimes and described them to me. The dark one doesnt come around when she is here though. I dont think it wants her to see it. I say it because it isnt like the others and doesnt feel human. Just my feeling though since I dont know what it is. BTW our home is 165 years old. It was a carriage house that was converted to a home in the early 1900's. Anyway, I dont want to be a blog hog, I just wanted to let you know you arent alone in this.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Carmen, I’m friends with you on Facebook. You mentioned spirits imitating people. Do you hear voices you know in your house? I have always been a fan of ghost shows on TV, but I’ve never heard anyone else mention ghost imitating people who live in the house. We have an old farmhouse built in 1863. My boyfriend and I work opposite hours; and my boyfriend hears my voice all the time in the house when I’m at work. Mostly he'll hear things like the back door close and my voice saying “I’m home”. When I'm home alone, I keep the radio or TV on for background noise, because I scare really easily! My sister stayed with us for a while and she would also hear my voice. I wonder why it copies my voice.
    Thank you for sharing you experiences with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes constant voices but the ones that imitate us are usually evps.

      Delete
  43. Hi Carmen,this is something i found in an indian ad. it was shot in my city in a prison which we believe is haunted. there clearly is paranormal activity in this video. Please check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AvvuSKGy4s

    ReplyDelete
  44. Carmen, you have to be very careful honey. Think for a moment, why would good spirits want to stay on this earth and not go to heaven? Or to the afterlife? Whichever you or the readers may believe? The dark forces are very cleaver, and thy always 'appear' to be nice spirits or lost spirits to draw you in. I would get in touch with your local paranormal society to have them investigate further just to be safe. The dark side is very strong and powerful and they are deceivers, minipulators and liers. You have to protect yourself. Especially if you are living in this home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been the first one to say all of the activity is probably from the malicious thing. Whenever I say that people say no they are spirits and one malicious thing. My gut says they are all it. I'm very careful . I only document things for potential help and to help others.

      Delete
  45. Hi Carmen. I found ur blog accidentally trying to find more info about the series My haunted house, which is awesome btw. I never read any blogs so the fact that yours has me hooked is a great compliment. keep it up. Chere from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  46. In my late teens and early 20's, several others as well as myself saw weird monkey-like hands or paws or whatever you want to call them, scrabbling under the space between the floor and the bottom of the door that lead down to the basement of our family home where my bedroom and my brother's bedroom was. I lived in North Battleford Saskatchewan at the time...definitely not a tropical area as Saskatchewan is smack in the middle of Canada and our winters are long and freezing cold.It is a small small prairie city without any zoos of any kind. This phenomenon was seen on more than one occasion and always witnessed by several others. I remember it occurring in the summer or early fall. It would be in early to mid evening, never really late at night.The hands were small, like a spider monkey's would be but somehow different... dark brown to black hair/fur with long jointed humanoid fingers and long dark nails. The small arms were visible from just below where the elbow would be...the forearms of the creatures I guess. They would reach under the bottom of the door and scrabble back and forth across the floor. There appeared to be two of them. They moved back and forth very quickly making scratching noises. It scared the hell out of everyone but when I opened the door nothing was ever there. Their movements were very fast and aggressive. I know there were at least two creatures. I saw them two different times both incidents witnessed by others. Once by me and three of my girlfriends and another time by me and my little brother and three cousins. I was always the one to open the door. It took every ounce of courage I could muster to do so. Everyone would be screaming and freaking out. I felt compelled to calm them down even though I too was terrified. There was never any evidence of wild animals being in the house. No scat or destruction that would have occurred had wild animals invaded our premises. We had a dog and cat that most certainly would have reacted had wild animals been there. Both times this occurred the dog was with my parents but my Siamese cat was there. He didn't like to go down the basement but he'd always peek his head into the room when the commotion was going on. The creatures I saw...well, partially saw, felt somehow "wrong" and were frightening and had an evil presence. I am blogging this to see if anyone out there has ever had a similar experience. I am baffled by what I witnessed. I want to know, has anyone else in the world had a similar experience?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey I have taken an interest in Haunted Houses in NJ because of blogs like this. I think it's really cool being able to chronicle the super natural. I think people need to start paying more attention to the weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ghosts are real no they there.

      Delete
    2. Plz update carmen!!!!

      Delete