Please start here...

Please start reading my blog at the post called our story. btw I will NOT show photos of the outside of the house.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I caught an aparition in motion & 4 new evidence videos

I think I caught an apparition and not an orb.


( Once again my videos are auto playing to the next one on my YouTube channel. Please just pause the video it goes to and go to the  next video here on my blog. )

My dog started to act strange and look at the wall. At the same time my cat looked freaked out looking at the same wall. I grabbed my phone and got this. It looks like your stereotypical ghost flying by. It happens fast so please watch it more than once and ignore my mess. I'm redecorating the bedroom. You hear a click sound at the same time it passes by.





Here is the slow motion version. It loses quality though.




I caught the spirit in a form other than and orb and that really surprised me.
 I also caught this orb by the stairs. It came when I asked it to. Watch how it fishtails.

 

Then I caught this loud creepy Hello evp

It is the first sound/word that you hear. It kind of sounds like metal scraping but if  you really listen it is a man saying hello.




In this next video there is a large orb avoiding the camera seen. It happens fast at :04




Here are pictures of the blue orb on the stairs.





Thanks for reading and if you need help with viewing or hearing any of the evidence let me know.
Again, Please ignore my bedroom mess as I am in the process of redecorating it!


No comments:

Post a Comment