Please start here...

Please start reading my blog at the post called our story. btw I will NOT show photos of the outside of the house.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Class A intelligent sarcastic evp, recent events and creepy photos






This past week has been pretty interesting. Since I have been taking less photos and videos it seems to be trying to get my attention in other ways. Three mornings in a row around 6 am I felt something directly behind me. That has never happened before. It is more than the feeling of being watched. You feel a physical presence behind you usually over my right shoulder. The last time this happened I heard the distinct sound of heavy footsteps that led to the bathroom. No one was there. One night while I was in bed it felt as though my husband was behind me with his arm over me. I had that feeling of sheer terror and an evil presence like I have in the past. I couldn't move and I couldn't speak but it left as quickly as it appeared. Two days ago I was in the bathroom doing my hair and I heard 3 loud knocks coming from inside the shower. The same knocks that I heard a week earlier. It sounds like a plastic lid is being banged against the shower wall but there is nothing to bang. One day I heard taps and I could feel the tapping sensation with my feet. I also heard a voice coming from the hallway that leads to the bathroom. I am not sure if I posted this before but I also heard something fall and it was pretty loud. There was nothing out of place. Then my printer turned on again but this time it did not print anything. The time before it printed the word deny. Sounds nuts but it did happen. Now I am showing you a video where I get a direct sarcastic response. I ask if it is in the room and it says no. Pretty sarcastic lol. It is a loud and clear class A evp. Here it is. The evp is at :35 and before that you hear a huff and there is tiny bright orb that shoots by.



Here is the link to my youtube channel with over 100 evp and evidence videos.
My evidence youtube channel. Check out playlist scariest videos

Here are some new photos

The one below appears to have a face beside a huge mass. Click on them to view them larger.












That's it for now. Until next time!
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. My house was extremely haunted as well. I called on a very good local paranormal team. http://www.parascientificdiscovery.com It took several weeks of them coming back to my house but we finally got rid of what was there.

    ReplyDelete