Please start here...

Please start reading my blog at the post called our story. btw I will NOT show photos of the outside of the house.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Some video evidence of spirits basically checking me out

I heard the toilet flush and ran to the bathroom to tape and this is what I captured. Amazing yet I'm pretty tired of this haunting. Everyone wants to live in a haunted house but when you do there is always this underlying fear that it could hurt or your family which it has in the past. You also feel that you have no privacy since these things are everywhere in the house. Trying to find someone to help you is rough because the well known people that specialize in the paranormal are to overwhelmed with requests or can't help much because they can't come to your home. I'm pretty frustrated. I don't want let just anyone into our home who might make it worse...so here are my videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment